Notification and information on the processing of personal data
With the new legislation on personal data processing, the purpose of this document is to provide specific and unambiguous information about the purposes of the processing, the legal basis of the processing, the length of the processing, the destination of the personal data collected, the arrangements for exercising individual rights and information related to the secondary purpose of the processing if the data will be processed for a purpose other than that for which it was collected by the associated operators.
It is important to pay attention to this information so that you know all the aspects outlined in its contents.
Our goal in terms of participation in events is an educational one, and new GDPR rules are part of this context. Therefore, we use these data for the sole purpose of informing you.
We use your data only if we have your agreement in many ways, depending on their nature. Here are the types of data we collect and how we use them afterwards:
- Email address to send you emails about our services and events;
- First name and name to personalize your event emails and badges. The platform we use for email marketing (MailChimp) allows us to personalize based on the data provided by subscribers. The data can also be used to conclude the contract for participation in the event;
- The professional function – to address us directly to your level of training, but also to prepare the format of the event according to this level;
- Phone number – to be able to contact you quickly if you participate in our events for the purpose of submitting logistical details or to inform you of the latest program changes;
- Company name – to address us directly to your domain;
- The Billing Data (CNP, CUI, Trade Registry Number, Company Address, Bank Account, Bank Name, Legal Representative Name, Legal Representative) we use to complete the registration for the event and issue the related invoice.
The collection and processing of personal data for the purposes mentioned above is based on:
- Legal Obligation;
- Conclusion (including pre-contractual stages), execution, management of a contract;
- The legitimate interest of the associated operators.
Entities that have access to the above data are providers and partners with whom we collaborate on contracts that contain privacy clauses, without which we would not be able to operate, and in exceptional cases and only on the basis of official requests, the institutions public law enforcement in Romania.
If we have your agreement, we will send you email marketing messages to inform you about conferences, workshops, masterclasses, etc. which we will organize, about the new articles published on this site and about useful articles published on other related sites which are related to your interest.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the unsubscribe link from any newsletter already received from us;
- By sending an email to us in which you would like to unsubscribe. Here you have the email address of the person who will handle your request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In either case, we will ensure that you will no longer receive our emails. Any request in this regard will be solved within 48 hours of receipt.
Here are your rights in the context of collecting and processing your personal data:
- The right to be informed about how your data is collected and used;
- The right to access the data we have about you;
- The right to request the rectification of the data we have about you;
- The right to ask for the deletion of the data we have about you;
- The right to ask us to stop sending marketing messages to you;
- The right to request the sending of your personal data to you or to another operator;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the use of your data to the competent authorities;
- The above rights are not absolute and there are exceptions.
For any questions as to how the data of the data subjects are being used or whether any further clarification is required regarding any aspect of data processing, they can contact the company’s data protection officer by email: email@example.com.